2018 Vision Conference
Here’s Everything You Need to Know
The Grace Hill Vision Conference is an exceptional educational and networking opportunity designed to arm you with tangible takeaways to increase the effectiveness of your training program. It will take place in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona from October 10-12, 2018. Register now!
The Vision Conference is the only event exclusively focused on multifamily training and development.
With a conference agenda featuring a mix of guest speakers, breakout sessions, and workshops on topics like engaging learners, telling your training story, digital marketing trends, and hands-on feature training for Awards and Virtual Classroom, you’re bound to walk away with a fresh perspective and new ideas for your learning and development initiatives. Outside of the sessions, there will be a variety of opportunities to meet and build relationships with other attendees, who have proven in the past to be trusted sounding boards and confidants long after the conference concludes.
There will be the opportunity for one-on-one assistance from Vision experts throughout the conference.
Day 1 – Wednesday, October 10
- 3 – 5 pm The conference kicks-off with sessions designed to allow attendees to meet one another and learn how to turn the next couple of days’ session takeaways into action when you return to your desk.
- 5 – 7 pm Mix and mingle with your fellow attendees at the cocktail reception.
Day 2 – Thursday, October 11
- 8:30 am – 5 pm Our full-day of conference programming is packed from start to finish with energizing speakers from a variety of backgrounds. The day begins with our keynote speaker, Debbie Phillips, Ph. D, aka Dr. Debbie, on the power of motivating individuals and teams. We’ll also be joined by Michael Huereque, founder of Agency 53 and Executive VP at Cardinal, to discuss digital marketing trends in property management. Grace Hill account managers will lead breakout sessions on topics such as engaging learners and how to use Awards to motivate and recognize learner accomplishments. Peer-led breakout sessions will include topics such as mastering custom content creation. Grace Hill speakers will also lead sessions such as engaging executive leadership to champion training.
- 7 – 9 pm Grace Hill hosts an awards dinner honoring a variety of accomplishments in training and compliance.
Day 3 – Friday, October 12
- 8:30 am – 12 pm Our final day of programming with sessions designed to motivate you as a trainer and help you round up your key takeaways to implement at your organization. We’ll cover topics such as incorporating refreshers into your learning paths and using webinars to conduct effective ILTs, team meetings and more. We’ll also cover creating and giving more effective presentations, so you are able to better convey the successes of your training program.
- Noon Conference concludes, with a boxed lunch available for you to enjoy at the resort or as you travel home.
Hosted at The Scott Resort & Spa
The resort is located just 15 minutes away from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The Scott is now fully booked during the conference dates however several nearby hotels have availability:
Reserve your room ASAP, as reservations are on a first-come, first served basis.
Cost to Attend
There is no registration fee to attend the Vision Conference. Food and beverages will be provided during the event from Wednesday afternoon through lunch on Friday. Attendees will only be responsible for their travel and accommodation expenses including:
- Flight or other transportation
- Hotel Accommodations ($269 per night, 2 nights)
- Shuttle to/from The Scott Resort
Depending on your originating city and airfare costs, you can expect to spend an estimated $1,000-$1,500 to attend the Vision Conference.
As one of the leaders and trainers in the Multifamily Housing Industry, we know you spend the majority of your time investing in the growth and development of others – it’s time to step away and invest in your growth!
Register here to attend – we’d love to have you join us!