2018 Vision Conference
Here’s Everything You Need to Know
The Grace Hill Vision Conference is an exceptional educational and networking opportunity designed to arm you with tangible takeaways to increase the effectiveness of your training program.
The one-of-a-kind Vision Conference
The only event exclusively focused on multifamily training and development
Will take place in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona from October 10-12, 2018
With a conference agenda featuring a mix of guest speakers, breakout sessions, and workshops on topics like engaging learners, telling your training story, digital marketing trends, and hands-on feature training for Awards and Virtual Classroom, you’re bound to walk away with a fresh perspective and new ideas for your learning and development initiatives. Outside of the sessions, there will be a variety of opportunities to meet and build relationships with other attendees, who have proven in the past to be trusted sounding boards and confidants long after the conference concludes.
Day 1 – Wednesday, October 10
- 3 – 5 pm: The conference kicks-off with sessions designed to allow attendees to meet one another and learn how to turn the next couple of days’ session takeaways into action when you return to your desk.
- 5 – 7 pm: Mix and mingle with your fellow attendees at the cocktail reception.
Day 2 – Thursday, October 11
- 8:30 am – 5 pm: A full-day of conference programming, featuring our keynote speaker, Debbie Phillips, Ph.D, and followed by a myriad of breakouts and general sessions featuring best-in-class case studies, solutions to your most pressing challenges and tactical guides to elevating your training successes.
- 7 – 9 pm: Join Grace Hill for a special awards dinner.
Day 3 – Friday, October 12
- 8:30 am-12 pm: Final day of programming with sessions designed to motivate you as a trainer and help you round up your key takeaways to implement at your organization12 pm
- Noon: Conference concludes, with boxed lunch available for you to enjoy at the resort or as you travel home.
The resort is located just 15 minutes away Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. For your convenience, we have arranged a block of rooms. Please mention the Grace Hill Vision Conference when making your reservation. Reserve your room ASAP, as reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is no registration fee to attend the Vision Conference. Attendees will be responsible for their travel and accommodation expenses including:
- Hotel Accommodations ($269 per night, 2 nights)
- Shuttle to/from The Scott Resort
- Any additional food and beverage or activity expenses incurred outside of the meeting times noted above
Depending on your originating city and airfare costs, you can expect to spend an estimated $1,000-$1,500 to attend the Vision Conference.
As one of the leaders and trainers in the Multifamily Housing Industry, we know you spend the majority of your time investing in the growth and development of others – it’s time to step away and invest in your growth!
Register here to attend – we’d love to have you join us!