2019 Vision Conference
Here’s Everything You Need to Know
The Grace Hill Vision Conference is an exceptional educational and networking opportunity designed to arm you with tangible takeaways to increase the effectiveness of your training program. It will take place at the Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida from October 9-11, 2019. Register now!
The Vision Conference is the only event exclusively focused on multifamily training and development.
The Grace Hill Vision Conference features a mix of guest speakers, breakout sessions, and workshops on topics like engaging learners, telling your training story, relevant industry trends, and hands-on feature training for Vision. Not to mention, plenty of time to network and socialize with your peers in the industry! You’re bound to walk away with a fresh perspective and new ideas for your learning and development initiatives. Outside of the sessions, there will be a variety of opportunities to meet and build relationships with other attendees, who have proven in the past to be trusted sounding boards and confidants long after the conference concludes.
Finally, get ready to experience some Disney magic! We’ll be exploring a Disney park and celebrating in style as a group on Thursday night. More details to come!
We will share more information about confirmed speakers and details of the conference agenda in the coming months.
Special Disney Institute Experience (Optional)
Join Grace Hill’s executive team on Tuesday, October 8, for Disney’s Approach to Quality Service program. The Disney Institute helps organizations think about leadership, employee engagement, and the customer experience in a more intentional and focused way. The cost for this special experience is $1,400 per attendee, and that includes a full day of activities, field experiences, brainstorming sessions, group discussions, and more. This day of learning and fun also includes a behind-the-scenes tour of Disney Parks. Space is limited, so don’t miss your chance to learn from the best.
The following times and sessions are subject to change:
Tuesday, October 8th
Optional Disney Institute Experience
- 7:30 AM: Registration
- 8 AM – 5 PM: Disney Institute Course
Wednesday, October 9th
Vision Conference Begins
- 1:30 PM – 5 PM: Conference Programming
- 6 PM – 7:30 PM: Cocktail Reception
- 7:30 PM Dinner
Thursday, October 10th
Vision Conference Continues
- 8:30 AM: Breakfast
- 9 AM – 5 PM: Conference Programming, lunch included
- 6 PM: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Friday, October 11th
Vision Conference Concludes
- 9 AM – 12 PM: Conference Programming, brunch included
- 12 PM: Conference Concludes
Hosted at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Reserve your room ASAP, as reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations may be made here.
Cost to Attend
There is no registration fee to attend the Vision Conference. Food and beverages will be provided during the event from Wednesday afternoon through lunch on Friday. While on Disney property, there are various free forms of transportation to and from the hotel to Disney parks, restaurants, and shops, etc. Attendees are only responsible for their travel and accommodation expenses including:
- Flight or other transportation
- Hotel Accommodations ($219 per night, two nights)
- Transportation to/from Swan & Dolphin Resort from the airport
Depending on your originating city and airfare costs, you can expect to spend an estimated $1,000-$1,500 to attend the Vision Conference. Note: Attending the Disney Institute experience is an additional charge and is not included in Vision Conference registration.
An Extra Magical Disney Experience
If you would like to extend your Disney experience and arrive early or stay after the Vision Conference wraps up, you are welcome to! We have arranged for a few perks for those who are extending their stay at Disney.
- Guests that book under our block of rooms at the Swan & Dolphin Resort are allowed to get the same price, $219 per night, for two days before and two days after the conference!
- You may also enjoy 10% off Disney Full-Multi-Day (2 days or longer) Tickets that include a complimentary bonus visit to an additional Disney Experience at any one of the following (additional details are listed on our Disney microsite):
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Winter Summerland or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses (before 4 p.m.)
- A round of 9 hole golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
Partial Day Tickets (currently After 1:00 PM and After 5:00 PM Twilight Tickets) are also available exclusively to us. These specially priced tickets are ideal for pre and post-conference visits
Information about all ticket options is available here.