2020 Leadership Council
Join us in shaping the future of multifamily talent management.
Want to know where talent management is headed next? Or, better yet, have a direct hand in shaping the next generation of talent solutions for our industry? The Grace Hill Leadership Council is your opportunity to do both.
This first-of-its-kind industry organization will harness the collective experience and expertise of forward-thinking leaders in Multifamily, and serve as a forum for its members to examine a wide range of Talent & Development topics to help close the talent gap. As such, The Leadership Council will be a launching pad for new ideas and solutions shared across a series of dynamic activities and events slated throughout the year.
Sign up for the Leadership Council
To confirm your membership, please sign up and answer a few brief questions.
Leadership Council Kickoff Webinar
This one-hour webinar will kick off the new year and new council with
- an introduction of council members
- an overview of the Grace Hill product roadmap
- a presentation from our Talent Summit keynote speaker, Professor Adam Waytz (Psychologist at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management), on the challenges of motivating talent in the 21st century.
2020 Leadership Council Talent Summit
As the first in-person gathering of this exceptional group, The Leadership Talent Summit is optional but not to be missed. Held in one of the nation’s top-ranked settings providing world-class conference spaces, accommodation and cuisine, the Summit will include:
- Cutting-edge insights around the human element of business success
- Grace Hill Product Roadmap presentations to equip and inform
- Hands-on breakout sessions for sharing best practices and collaborative problem solving
- Exceptionally catered private dinners and receptions for connection and enjoyment
- One-of-a-kind social outings delving into the uniqueness of Charleston as a city of both historic importance and modern relevance
We recommend that you reserve your accommodations as soon as possible to take advantage of the special rate we have reserved for Council members.