Grace Hill is seeking energetic customer-service oriented individuals who seek to make a difference!
The Administrator Support Specialist is an upper-tier Support Team Member responsible for solving complex technical issues for our clients. The Administrator Support Specialist will work cross-functionally with Account Managers to ensure that our clients are learning the platform using best practices, increasing usage and adoption, and addressing technical concerns.
- Offering best-in-class technical issue resolution service to our clients with administrative permissions
- Responding to administrator support technical requests via phone and web tickets
- Collect and review/update client information
- Stay current with VisonX platform changes, updates and support utilities
- Fully documenting all phone interactions using ticket documentation guidelines
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks when necessary
- Manage and monitor caseload according to standard practices
- Keeping all tickets consistently updated using ticketing guidelines
- Identify, document and escalate priority issues, outages or perceived emergencies
- Properly assigning and monitoring Gitlab tickets
- Responsible for escalating major issues to the Support Team Manager and/or Account Manager
- Provide backup to tier 2 learner support as needed
- Provide critical feedback to peers
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- College degree and/or a minimum of two years experience in a high volume technical support role preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and probing skills to identify technical assistance needs of the client and opportunities to offer additional assistance
- Must be computer literate – proficiency in typing, basic keyboarding, internet navigation
- Experience with SalesForce and Grace Hill Vision X is preferred
- Results-oriented, ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
About Grace Hill
For nearly two decades, Grace Hill has been developing best-in-class online training courseware and administration solely for the Property Management Industry, designed to help people, teams, and companies improve performance and reduce risk. These days, we’re creating a new level of performance-based online training courseware and administration with Vision, our industry-leading learning management system. Vision combines the latest in Learning Science and digital technologies, with white-glove customer service and support. And recently, we launched Visto in partnership with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI). Visto gives property management professionals easy access to career-building credentials, job-enhancing continuing education, and valuable Industry information. Years of industry training experience and expertise, creating innovative training products, and an unwavering commitment to customer success have helped make Grace Hill the industry’s number one partner in raising performance.
Interested applicants must submit a resume to Stacy Buckley, email@example.com.