The Business Development Representative, reporting to the Inside Sales Team Lead will be focused on conducting outbound outreach to grow Grace Hill’s position as the leading Learning Management System and Courseware provider in the Property Management industry. As a member of the fastest growing group within Grace Hill, the BDR will we responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals by focusing on customers needs and following a proven repeatable process.
- Quickly onboard by actively moving through the onboarding manual along with completing online training to enable new prospect contacting to begin 10 days from your start date.
- Generate leads and prospects for Grace Hill, including, Vision (our corporate training solution for the multifamily industry), Visto (credentials for learners) and Validate (mystery shopping) by recognizing and conveying product value (leveraging detailed product technical knowledge) related to a customer’s specific needs while implementing basic strategies/techniques to counter alternatives and competitive offers.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social using Grace Hill’s sales cadence in Salesforce and Outreach.io to connect with new prospects.
- Master the ability to use lead generation tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator and industry-specific lead lists to routinely extract contacts and targeted lists of prospects.
- Craft engaging messaging via email and display persuasive skills over the phone.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Skillfully build interest and opportunities with new prospects.
- An Associates or Bachelors degree required, along with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an inside sales role responsible (business to business) with a track-record of demonstrated success
- Experience with selling technology and or software
- Ability to express sincere customer empathy
- Strong internal desire to succeed and improve
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, persistent, and process oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic, evolving environment with minimal oversight
- Ability to always find a way to win
- Willingness to accept feedback, highly coachable
- Opportunity to be part of the #1 Learning Management System and Courseware offering for the Multifamily industry
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as 401K
- Clearly communicated progression and promotion path
- You will become part of a great culture with a supportive leadership team and intelligent teammates who really do care.
- You will work with an amazing product that our team is always working hard to improve and develop.
- We have challenging, but reachable goals.
- Excellent office location in downtown Greenville.
About Grace Hill
Grace Hill develops best-in-class online training courseware and administration solely for the property management industry. For more than 20 years, Grace Hill has helped people, teams, and companies in the multifamily industry improve performance and reduce risk. The company offers the highest-level performance-based online training courseware and administration with Vision, its industry-leading learning management system. Vision combines the latest in learning science and digital technologies, with white-glove customer service and support.