Location: Remote Position but candidate must reside in Chicago, Denver, Atlanta or Phoenix
The successful Field Sales Manager will be a hardworking, self-motivated, results-oriented professional, with a proven track record in sales. The Field Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from product knowledge, prospecting, qualifying, presentation, and closing; generating and following-up on leads and prospects, pitching new business, and closing sales across all Grace Hill product lines. The Field Sales Manager will use strategic relationships and solution-based selling, applying Grace Hill products to solve client problems. The Field Sales Manager will operate within assigned territories, establishing networks, building and managing relationships, and driving new business on prospects over 2,000 units to meet and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Generate revenue growth and increase market share by procuring leads and prospects for Grace Hill across all product categories, including, Vision (our corporate training solution for the multifamily industry), Visto (credentials for learners), Validate (mystery shopping) and other products and services as they are released.
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships with key accounts and within critical markets, attending trade shows, hosting networking events, participating actively in social networking and meeting with industry and client ambassadors.
- Build and manage robust sales pipeline by executing on territory sales strategy, lead gen follow up and cold calling.
- Recognize and convey product value (leveraging detailed product technical knowledge) related to a customer’s specific needs while implementing basic strategies/techniques to counter alternatives and competitive offers.
- Execute effective sales process management while maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Drive discovery of customer needs, qualify new leads and prospects and quickly progress sales cycle.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations with key decision makers, clearly articulating Grace Hill’s business value to clients and prospects.
- Manage and track individual sales activities, as well as prospect data in Salesforce.com.
- Consistently meet and exceed individual sales quotas and performance objectives, including touchpoints, pipeline, and conversion goals.
- Manage contract negotiations, generation, and execution for new logos.
- Provide feedback to appropriate internal organizations based upon “key learnings” from partners and prospects in regards to process and/or product improvements.
- Collaborate across account management teams and internal partners to drive sales process forward and achieve successful onboarding of new logos with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Creative thinking to develop and implement new and unique sales tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 3-5-years sales experience
- Proven track record as an exceptional performing Sales Representative, developing new accounts, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Results-oriented individual with a focus on tracking, measuring and assessing individual performance
- Superior communication skills with the ability to demonstrate acumen of the consultative sales approach
- Analytical skills and aptitude to communicate ROI on technology and training tools
- Demonstrated core solution selling skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communicator, able to build rapport and establish credibility
- B2B sales and/or SaaS sales experience desired
- Multifamily experience preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
About Grace Hill
For nearly two decades, Grace Hill has been developing best-in-class online training courseware and administration solely for the Property Management Industry, designed to help people, teams, and companies improve performance and reduce risk. These days, we’re creating a new level of performance-based online training courseware and administration with Vision, our industry-leading learning management system. Vision combines the latest in Learning Science and digital technologies, with white-glove customer service and support. And recently, we launched Visto in partnership with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI). Visto gives property management professionals easy access to career-building credentials, job-enhancing continuing education, and valuable Industry information. Years of industry training experience and expertise, creating innovative training products, and an unwavering commitment to customer success have helped make Grace Hill the industry’s number one partner in raising performance.