Position: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: VP of Sales
Responsible for meeting monthly sales quotas selling Grace Hill’s 3 product lines – Vision, Visto & Validate in the multi-family housing/property management industry.
The Inside Sales Representative will handle all aspects of the sales process including outbound lead generation, qualifying inbound leads, creating and delivering targeted presentations and closing the sale.
- Represent the Vision, Visto and Validate product lines.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical service groups.
- Conduct lead sourcing and qualification of sales leads.
- Qualify prospects by evaluating their training, compliance, mystery shopping and credentialing needs.
- Sell through remote interaction and presentations using Grace Hill’s preferred consultative sales approach – Qualification, Discovery, Needs-Based Presentation and Close.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
- Vision – Develop sales and meet established quota from a pool of smaller sized prospects through cold calling, presenting and closing the sale.
- Visto – Develop enterprise level sales and meet established quota through cold calling, presenting and closing the sale.
- Validate – Develop enterprise level sales and meet established quota through cold calling, presenting and closing the sale.
- Maintain thorough documentation of sales activities in SalesForce.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, and trends.
- Minimum 1.5 years of documented sales success in an inside sales environment.
- Excellent track record of performance against sales quota and KPI goals.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent communication, and strong writing skills.
- Effective listening and probing skills to identify business needs, desires and opportunities.
- Passion and perseverance for new business.
- Computer literate – internet navigation, SalesForce, PowerPoint and Word
- A strong and determined work ethic.
- Experience in the multi-family housing or property management industry a plus
- Career and goal oriented.
- Desire and willingness to spend a significant portion of the day cold-calling and presenting with energy and positive attitude.
About Grace Hill
For nearly two decades, Grace Hill has been developing best-in-class online training courseware and administration solely for the Property Management Industry, designed to help people, teams and companies improve performance and reduce risk. These days, we’re creating a new level of performance-based online training courseware and administration with Vision, our industry-leading learning management system. Vision combines the latest in Learning Science and digital technologies, with white-glove customer service and support. And recently, we launched Visto in partnership with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI). Visto gives property management professionals easy access to career building credentials, job-enhancing continuing education, and valuable Industry information. Years of industry training experience and expertise, creating innovative training products, and an unwavering commitment to customer success have helped make Grace Hill the industry’s number one partner in raising performance.