The Learner Support Specialist is a Grace Hill Representative solving entry-level technical problems for Clients. The Learner Support Specialist is an entry-level technical support position. They will work with end-users to ensure that they can access our client platforms, complete sales on the storefront, and do some level 1 troubleshooting to ensure that the user’s technology meets Grace Hill’s minimum requirements. Learner support will ensure that our clients are learning platform using best practices, increasing usage and adoption, and addressing technical concerns. Technical concerns are not limited to the Vision platform. The best candidate is dependable works independently and is an effective problem solver.
Learner Support Specialists will use email, and phone as a means of communication. They are to ensure that we are meeting the needs of clients and will escalate excessively aging or major issue cases to the Support Team Manager for collaboration. They will triage and prioritize incoming phone and web cases and step by step solutions in a user-friendly professional manner. Call and ticket monitoring performance will be measured by standard KPIs.
- Offering best-in-class technical issue resolution service to our Learners
- Responding to learner support technical request via phone and web tickets
- Collect and review/update client information in Salesforce
- Stay current with VisonX platform changes, updates and support utilities
- Fully documenting all phone interactions using ticket documentation guidelines
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks when necessary
- Manage and monitor caseload according to standard practices
- Identify, document and escalate priority issues, outages or perceived emergencies
- Properly escalating advanced technical issues to development teams
- Provide critical feedback to peers
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent written and communication skills
- Effective listening and probing skills to identify technical assistance needs of the client and opportunities to offer additional assistance
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Career and goal-oriented
- Multi-tasking, basic keyboarding, internet navigation
- Salesforce (preferred)
- A strong and determined work ethic
- Results-oriented, ability to independently work from home and/or within a team environment
- Must respond well to critical feedback
- Strong technical background preferred
About Grace Hill
For nearly two decades, Grace Hill has been developing best-in-class online training courseware and administration solely for the Property Management Industry, designed to help people, teams, and companies improve performance and reduce risk. These days, we’re creating a new level of performance-based online training courseware and administration with Vision, our industry-leading learning management system. Vision combines the latest in Learning Science and digital technologies, with white-glove customer service and support. And recently, we launched Visto in partnership with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI). Visto gives property management professionals easy access to career-building credentials, job-enhancing continuing education, and valuable Industry information. Years of industry training experience and expertise, creating innovative training products, and an unwavering commitment to customer success have helped make Grace Hill the industry’s number one partner in raising performance.
Interested applicants must submit a resume to Stacy Buckley, firstname.lastname@example.org.