Announcing Vision 2020
Learning & Development Made Better By Design
Grace Hill just launched a new learner experience that makes training more personal, rewarding, and user-friendly! Introducing Vision 2020, the first learning management system for multifamily developed using Google Material Design and vetted by property management professionals. The new design makes it quick and easy for training administrators to deliver a custom training experience that meets their learners’ needs.
- Admins can easily customize the learning environment as much or as little as they want, with options to add company logos and colors, rotating banners, social feeds, custom links, and announcements.
- The library makes personalized recommendations to learners based on their role.
- Engaging leader boards and rewards offer learners personal recognition and motivation.
- A full-featured calendar allows learners to reserve blocks of time for training.
- Used by major platforms learners already interact with daily, Google Material Design principles make navigation feel familiar and easy.
- Visual action prompts tell learners exactly what they need to do next.
- A new welcome slide-out gives learners personalized next steps in a single snapshot.
Efficient & Enjoyable Learning
- A new course player offers a smoother and more enjoyable experience for learners.
- All courses are now one full course shorter, making it easier for learners to fit training into their busy schedules.
Vision 2020 Isn’t Just for Learners
The new Vision 2020 learning environment makes administration easier too! It can be set up and customized in under 30 minutes. And the more intuitive design gives us the platform for enhanced administration features to roll out soon. So stay tuned!