New Validate Reporting Enhancements
Building leasing excellence in a virtual environment has been a top priority for Grace Hill this year. When COVID-19 hit, we swiftly produced the Virtual Leasing webinar series, new Virtual Leasing courses in Vision 2020, and new PolicyPartner Virtual Leasing policies. Those courses and policies have helped over 13,000 learners adjust to leasing in the new environment.
But how do you inspect what you expect during a global pandemic? Cue the introduction of Virtual and Self-Guided Tour shops for Validate mystery shopping. We’ve completed over 2,200 virtual or self-guided tour mystery shops since the pandemic struck!
Now we’re making it even easier to assess leasing performance in a virtual environment with enhancements to Validate reporting. Validate reports have been upgraded so that you can easily see and manage all of your mystery shopping data in one intuitive, powerful platform.
Validate Summary Report Enhancements
- Easily identify newly completed shop surveys and see which shops still need attention.
- View results by any date or date range.
- View shops and recommended remediation skills training without logging into Validate or having admin access.
- Filter report by Group.
- Automatically notify managers when there is a shop to review.
- Automatically notify admins which remediation training to assign.
Validate Score Ranking Report
- View and rank overall average score on all completed shops by Employee or Location*.
- View the amount of remediation that has been assigned to an Employee or Location* and the compliance level on that remediation training.
- Set internal benchmarks for company performance.
- Easily identify employees falling above and below benchmarks.
- Demonstrate a correlation between remediation training compliance and average shop scores.
*Location features coming soon.
Validate Adjustment History Enhancements
- Catalog any adjustments made to employees or scores on shop surveys.
- Assess trends in score adjustments, including reason for adjustments (comments) as well as locations and shop types for which adjustments are being made.
- Identify survey modifications that might reduce disputes and adjustments.
This is just the beginning of the exciting enhancements we have planned for Validate. Validate Boosters, an additional Reporting Enhancement Package, the New Validate Admin Role, and the New Validate Experience are coming Q1 2021. Be on the lookout for more information soon!