Overview of the Multifamily Focused Safety Series
COMING SOON: NEW COURSES IN THE SAFETY SERIES ELECTIVE PACKAGE
Grace Hill is excited to announce that a new safety series elective package is available now. The new short courses are built for the property management industry. We worked with our partner Alliant Insurance to identify areas of risk for multifamily and expanded the series to cover new topics.
The new courses:
- Are short (each one is 20 minutes or less!)
- Are recommended for maintenance staff, though many courses apply to all team members
- Are offered in English and Spanish
- Have an engaging comic book style with interactivity and practice scenarios
- Teach the essentials for on-site property management personnel and scenarios they will face on the job.
- Help build a work culture where the safety of all employees and residents is a top priority
New multifamily-specific courses are noted in the chart below. These courses replace current courses in the series that cover similar topics but are not specific to the property management industry. Ask your account manager for additional information about the courses.
Release Schedule for New Safety Series Courses
|Release Date||New Course Title||Corresponding Old Course|
|Available 2/4/2019||Safety Series: Bloodborne Pathogens||Safety Series: Bloodborne Pathogens|
|Safety Series: Beat Heat Stress||Safety Series: Heat Stress|
|Safety Series: Proper Lifting and Moving||Safety Series: Preventing Back Injury|
|Safety Series: Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls||Safety Series: Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls|
|Safety Series: Combat Cold Stress BRAND NEW|
|Available 2/25/2019||Safety Series: Fire Prevention||Safety Series: Fire Prevention and Safety|
|Safety Series: Tool Safety||Safety Series: Hand and Power Tool Safety|
|Safety Series: Hazard Communication||Safety Series: Hazard Communication|
|Safety Series: Lock-Out Tag-Out||Safety Series: Lockout Tagout|
|Safety Series: Required OSHA Recordkeeping||Safety Series: OSHA 300 – OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements|
|Safety Series: Workplace Illness Prevention||Safety Series: Pandemic Influenza|
Release date coming soon for replacements for the following courses:
- Safety Series: Safety and You – Supervisors
- Safety Series: Safety Orientation
- Safety Series: Human Element
- Safety Series: Personal Protective Equipment
- Preventing and Addressing Electrical Violations
- Recognizing Electrical Hazards
- Using Electrical Safety Programs
- Electrical Standards
And, at least three new course titles will be added by the end of 2019!
If you’re a current Grace Hill customer, please contact your account manager about the new Safety Series. If you’re not yet a Grace Hill customer, please call 866.472.2344 or fill out the demo request form.