The new Vision 2020 Course Builder is now live! We moved over 25,000 courses from the legacy course player and relaunched them into the New Course Player alongside the New Course Builder launch. It’s now more intuitive and easy to build custom courseware inside Vision with features like:
- Drag-and-drop course building (documents, links, videos, HTML pages)
- Convenient course structure (easily see which content is required)
- Automated completion settings
- SCORM uploader (now accepting xAPI in addition to 2004 and 1.2)
- Ability to load multiple SCORM files into one course
- Quiz and Survey Builder with template and import tool
- In-platform access to question-level data for custom quizzes and surveys
- Reserve time feature for custom content short courses
- Automated Content Repository (replacing manual LOR)
- Intuitive interface using Google Material Design
- Plug and Play Content from Grace Hill courses will now dynamically link into your courses. When we update content you’ve added to your courses via Plug and Play, your course will automatically be updated.
Learn more about the all-new Vision 2020 Experience here! And stay tuned for the next phase of Vision 2020: a new admin experience launching this fall!