Held in beautiful Boulder, CO, attendees can look forward to an event packed with activities not to be missed, including:
- Discussions on cutting-edge insights around the human element of operational success.
- Peer-collaborative breakout sessions for sharing current practices and solving problems.
- Exceptionally catered private dinners and receptions for connection and enjoyment.
- Inspirational speaker, resilience expert, and a New York Times best-selling author, Jim Davidson as he shares triumphs over challenges and embracing personal resilience.
Details & Agenda
Wednesday, October 19: Day One (Arrival)
- 6:00 pm Cocktails & Dinner Reception – at Jill’s Restaurant in the St. Julien
Thursday, October 20: Day Two (Meetings & Evening Outing / Dinner)
- 7:00 am Group Yoga
- 9:00 - 10:00 am Breakfast
- 10:00 - 10:10 am Welcome/Introduction/Agenda
- 10:10 - 11:00 am State of the Union
Grace Hill State of the Union (50 minutes)
Kendall Pretzer, Grace Hill CEO will share the future of Grace Hill, followed by the Facebook live stream the presentation of the Grace Hill Impact Hero Awards.
- 11:00 - 12:30 pm Multifamily Market Trends
Multifamily Market: Preparing for 2023 and BEYOND (90 minutes)
This discussion session will review and provide insights into Multifamily trends for 2023 and beyond. In this working session, our goal is to facilitate an open discussion among Leadership Council members to identify challenges and brainstorm solutions.
- 12:30 - 1:15 pm Lunch
- 1:15 - 2:15 pm Guest Speaker
Resilience by Jim Davidson Be Inspired (60 minutes)
- 25-minute Afternoon Break
- 2:40 - 3:10 pm PP presentation
PolicyPartner Preview (30 minutes)
Christi Dobbins, Grace Hill’s Sr. Director of Product Management, will walk you through a demonstration of the new PolicyPartner experience built within the Grace Hill platform. You will get a sneak peek of how the powerful administration and content management tools used for Vision will bring significant value to PolicyPartner and advance our One Solution product strategy.
- 3:10 - 3:30 pm Wrap up and details for evening events
- 4:15 pm - 6:30 pm Bike-n-Brews ride
- 7:00 pm Dinner offsite (Rio Grande)
Friday, October 21: Day Three (½ day Meeting & Departure)
- 8:00 - 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:30 am Welcome from Kendall and Group Activity/Icebreaker
Product Strategic Plan - One Solution (90 minutes - 45min present/45 min discuss) 9:30 - 11:00 am
Rob Beauchamp, Grace Hill’s Chief Product Officer, will preview our One Solution vision and product strategy, defining how this direction maximizes performance, insights and value for our customers. Rob will then invite our council to discuss and explore this concept together, the impact it will have on you, your organization and the industry, as well as opportunities to focus and expand on this direction.
The Employee Experience (60 minutes) 11:00 - 12:00 pm
Presentation by Peter Lynch (more details to come)
- 12:00 pm Lunch and departure