Staffing Challenges Have Changed
Forget pizza parties and jeans day. Employees in the workforce today have made it clear that half-measures just won’t cut it anymore. Instead, they’re asking for more — more support, more education, and more investment in their career.
But how do you know if your changes will strike the right balance? You listen.
Employee Engagement Surveys
Listen to your team with more than your ears.
- Use insights to identify critical factors for improvement.
- Support your team by making the right changes with the right information.
- Understand employee satisfaction and sentiments.
- Determine the effectiveness of employee training, tools, and resources
"The information we get is invaluable in assessing operations and service gaps, helping us improve in real-time rather than months after the fact. The results speak for themselves with improved satisfaction scores across all KPIs each year since we began."
Security Properties Residential
Link Policies and Training for Employee Success
PolicyPartner and Vision
Onboard and develop your team in a way that they’ll feel successful and connected to their job.
- Improve performance and employee confidence with documented policies that explain expectations.
- Train with engaging short courses and microlearning. Help employees get the knowledge they need to find success in their job.
- Link policies with training through our Vision course builder tools.
- Leverage the right tools to help your team thrive in the job they have right now.
"We've been Grace Hill clients for a number of years; we truly value the library of content and the efforts of Grace Hill to provide very relevant and timely updates on industry-relevant items [and] policy resources."
Invest in Your Employee’s Career
Visto Industry Credentials & CECs
We’ve seen the surveys, and it’s clear: Employees want to grow their careers with education.
- Make your investment affordable with bulk purchase discounts of credentials and CECs.
- Use Visto training and credentials to create an educational path for career growth.
- Attract top talent with education. Make it clear that you’re serious about your team's career in the multifamily industry.
Workers Value Learning Opportunities
Career-focused training and development ranks high among 15,066 U.S. workers surveyed.
of U.S. workers want to
update their skills.
would consider switching
jobs to do it.
say job training and development increased their job satisfaction.
say upskilling opportunities are an important reason to stay at their job.