Sexual harassment is one of the most urgent and potentially costly compliance issues the multifamily industry faces right now, and a strong policy that includes frequent training is every company’s best defense. Grace Hill recently surveyed multifamily property companies of all sizes to determine how well they’re using this defense to decrease their level of risk. Download our report to learn how the industry is performing and how your organization measures up.
Download Report on the State of Sexual Harassment Policy & Training Among Multifamily Companies to find out:
- How multifamily companies are doing overall at preventing sexual harassment
- What companies with strong sexual harassment policy and training are getting right
- Which segment of the multifamily housing industry has the weakest sexual policy and training
- What statistics all management should know about their organization
- What the best indicators of sexual harassment risk are