What Happens When a Discrimination Case is Filed Against You
A step-by-step guide to the HUD enforcement process.
Understanding how the investigation process works and how you can respond appropriately helps reduce your risk of incurring the potentially hefty sanctions HUD can impose. Grace Hill and the attorneys at Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd have put together a guide that walks you through the HUD enforcement process step by step, including:
- How to contest HUD decisions
- When to consult legal counsel
- Actions you can take to reduce your risk of sanctions
- Maximum penalties you could incur
- Deadlines you must meet along the way