Download Grace Hill’s step-by-step guide to the Fair Housing discrimination complaint process. Every year, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) receives thousands of fair housing discrimination complaints against property owners/managers. HUD investigates the majority of those complaints and will sanction entities and individuals who are not in compliance with the FHA.
This guide walks you through the HUD enforcement process step by step, including important deadlines and penalties.
Download our guide to find out:
- How to contest HUD decisions
- When to consult legal counsel
- Actions you can take to reduce your risk of sanctions
- Maximum penalties you could incur
- Deadlines you must meet along the way