Download Grace Hill’s step-by-step guide to the Fair Housing discrimination complaint process. In 2016 alone, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) received 8,385 fair housing discrimination complaints against property owners/managers. HUD investigates the majority of those complaints and will sanction entities and individuals not in compliance with the FHA.
This guide walks you through the HUD enforcement process step-by-step, including important deadlines and penalties.
Download our guide to find out:
- How to contest HUD decisions
- When to consult legal counsel
- Actions you can take to reduce your risk of sanctions
- Maximum penalties you could incur
- Deadlines you must meet along the way
And for more tips on staying compliant, check out our latest compliance mini course: Fair Housing and Limited English Proficiency.