Violence in the workplace can happen anywhere and at any time. Unfortunately, due to the amount of transient foot traffic and the openness of many communities, multifamily workers are often at risk of experiencing workplace violence. Grace Hill’s new, three-part series covers what you need to know about workplace violence, including an overview, prevention tactics, and what to do in an active shooter situation.
A Three-Part Series Tailored for the Property Management Industry:
- Understanding Workplace Violence
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Active Shooter Awareness
Short, Dynamic Courses that Engage Learners:
- Compelling video introduction
- Clear presentation of content, with explanations and examples
- Practice activities with corrective feedback
- Summary of key points
- Knowledge Challenge Quiz
- Course Workbook
- Voiceover narration throughout
Train to protect yourself, co-workers and residents—complete the form now to schedule a demo of Grace Hill’s Workplace Violence series.