The cost of employee, resident, and tenant turnover is staggering:
- $150k spent per year hiring employees.1
- $4k spent per unit each time you lose a resident.2
- National office vacancy rate is up 120 basis points YOY.3
But there is good news! You can use the power of survey data and industry-leading benchmarks to increase overall satisfaction, reduce turnover, and improve property performance in 2024.
Join Jay Thompson and Paul Giorgi as they demonstrate how to "unlock the data" to understand what your residents, tenants, and employees value most. It's those essential insights that can help you make the right business decisions that directly impact property performance and NOI.
This webinar will cover:
- How survey insights can help decrease turnover rates.
- The value in measuring and aggregating tenant and resident experience data.
- The effect employee satisfaction has on resident and tenant turnover.
- How live performance feedback enables property teams to optimize their operations.
- Examples of how property owners have increased asset value by implementing KingsleySurveys.
Jay Thompson, Senior Sales Engineer.
Jay Thompson, Senior Sales Engineer. Having served as both a regional property manager for a national brand and account manager for Grace Hill's strategic accounts, Jay Thompson knows what it takes to elevate property performance and reduce operating risk in multifamily. He now leads a team of multifamily sales engineers that focus on delivering the impact of Grace Hill's suite of solutions.
Jay also chairs the Bay Area Apartment Association Supplier Committee, serving as membership committee co-chair and as a Florida Apartment Association board membership committee co-chair and as Florida Apartment Association board member on the Editorial Advisory and Strategic Planning Committee. He serves as both the state and national level, earning the Associate Volunteer of the Year for the Bay Area Apartment Association at the annual Florida Apartment Association conference.
Paul Giorgi, Survey Project Management Team Lead.
Armed with a foundation in business strategy from Georgia Tech, he excels in developing valuable insights by leveraging data analytics. He plays a pivotal role in empowering Grace Hill customers in the commercial and multifamily sectors to improve property performance based on survey data. By spearheading complex results analyses and leading customer relationships. Paul continues to be at the forefront of competitive strategies, driving positive change in the industry.