Start Winning the Fight for the Industry’s Top Talent
Survey after survey shows employees want more. One of the benefits near the top of their list is education. The best employees want their company to support their education and career development. Naturally, the companies battling for the best are taking education seriously.
Visto gives your company the advantage in the battle for the best employees. Using Visto for industry education is affordable, effective, and valuable.
Workers Value Learning Opportunities
Career-focused training and development ranks high among 15,066 U.S. workers surveyed.
of U.S. workers want to update their skills.
would consider switching jobs to do it.
say job training and development increased their job satisfaction.
say upskilling opportunities are an important reason to stay at their job.
Source: The American Upskilling Study: Empowering Workers for the Jobs of Tomorrow, Gallup, 2021.
Visto allows you to:
Buy In Bulk
- Over 60 credentials and courses to choose from in the Bulk Purchase Catalog.
- Save more when you buy more. Get a graduated discount percentage on increasingly larger purchases.
- Streamlined process to buy in bulk. No more contracts or salespeople – just add to cart and click to buy.
"Companies will compete on how well they are able to find, source, develop, advance, and retain talent. Learners and workers will compete on skills and credentials and the ability to be agile in a dynamic labor market and economy."
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Training That Engages
Credentials That Advance Your Company and Career
Streamlined Buying Process
Credentials Admired by the Industry
In partnership with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), Grace Hill built Visto to be the most convenient way to earn a credential. Not just any credential — NAAEI's accreditations for rental housing are the most admired in our industry. Visto makes it simple to bring that prestige to your team.
Credentials For Every Career Path
- CALP - Leasing Professionals
- CAM - Community Managers
- CAPS - Residential Property Management Leader
- CAS - Product & Service Providers
- CAMT - Maintenance Technicians*
- CAMT+E - Energy Efficiency Microcredential
- CAMT+L - Leadership Microcredential
* CAMT is currently only offered at in-person training sessions. Please inquire with your local apartment association for future offerings. The CAMT+E and CAMT+L microcredentials are available online to CAMT holders through Visto.
Offer the Benefit of Continuing Education
Your team doesn’t stop learning when they've earned the credential. NAAEI requires continuing education credits (CECs) each year to renew the credential. By adding Visto to your benefits package, you can provide even more value to your employees. Visto includes dozens of courses that fulfill the annual CEC rule — and many are available in the Bulk Catalog.
Continuing Education Credit Courses
Visto provides CEC-eligible courses that cover all the essential topics. And you’ll never worry about outdated training — we track industry changes to bring new and updated courses regularly. Visto’s CEC courses include topics such as:
- Fair Housing*
- Workplace Violence
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Leasing & Sales Skills
- Business Ethics
- Leadership Skills
- Property Financials
- Maintenance Basics
- Marketing Essentials
- And More!
* Visto’s Fair Housing training (created by Grace Hill) is the only NAAEI-endorsed Fair Housing course in the industry. Grace Hill’s Fair Housing courses are approved for use by the Texas Dept. of Housing & Community Affairs (TDHCA) and Virginia's Dept. of Professional & Occupational Regulation (DPOR).
We think Visto is the perfect solution for continuing education in the rental housing industry!
Download the Visto brochure now and share it with your colleagues to help them see the value of credentials and industry education.
Trusted by the Rental Housing Industry
Visto learners have earned an NAAEI credential since the program launched in 2016
Personal development courses and webinars
Credentials, microcredentials, and CEC courses
A Comprehensive Talent Management Solution
Take your company to the next level by combining policy manuals, mystery shopping, employee and resident surveys, training, and reputation management solutions. Create a continual cycle of improvement with the power of Grace Hill’s entire product suite.