People Performance Drives Property Management Performance
See how supporting your most important asset - your people - reduces operating risk and elevates property performance.
Better Learning and Development
The Talent Performance LoopTM – The modern way to improve workforce performance for property management
The Talent Performance Loop provides the framework, components, and process to ensure the three fundamental actions of talent management are in place and working together.
Onsite employee performance is the
number-one driver of resident satisfaction.
Kingsley Index, 2019
A Comprehensive Talent Management Solution
Grace Hill offers the only talent management solution for owners and operators of multifamily real estate covering policies, training and assessment designed to elevate property performance, reduce operating risk, and grow top talent.
The Complete Policy Solution for Operating Excellence Streamlines the development, management, and communications of policies and procedures
- Expansive policy library of standard best practices
- Time-saving technology-enabled tools and services
- Content customization assistance
- Roll-out support and ongoing policy updates
The leading learning management system in multifamily. Access best-in-class training and administration to equip teams with skills for success
- Over 600 real estate-focused training courses
- Easy to configure, with easy-to-use administrative tools
- Intuitive, personalized, and fully mobile responsive
- Ideal for onboarding and ongoing employee development
Credentials and continuing education for property management professionals. Boost your training program and enable your teams to grow their careers
- Six industry-leading credentials and two micro-credentials
- Certified by the National Apartment Association Education Institute
- Online learning from anywhere, anytime
- Cost effective way to reward top talent and increase employee loyalty
Mystery shopping that drives performance. Discover the best way to assess employee effectiveness and measure the customer experience in multifamily
- Nationwide coverage from highly trained mystery shoppers
- Continuous programmatic scheduling – “set it and forget it,” for easy administration
- Comprehensive and customizable reports
- Targeted training focused only on areas of needed improvement
Survey solutions designed to drive strategic decision-making. Engage stakeholders, turning data into action to fuel community and portfolio performance
- Track resident satisfaction from move-in to move-out
- Evaluate performance level of leasing, maintenance and management service
- Harness advanced tools to manage your community’s reputation
- Tap into the Kingsley IndexTM, real estate’s most comprehensive performance benchmarking database
Our Latest Thinking
A selection of reports, white papers,
e-Books, events, and blog posts from Grace Hill
What’s It Like to Work with Us as Your Talent Management Partner?
Director of Training & Development
Watch Jessica Fern discuss how Grace Hill is a true partner who fits into FPI Management’s long-term vision.