Experience Training That’s Better for Everyone.
Training and development are critical to your success — and systems just don’t cut it! That’s why we built the Vision Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver the training you need in a system that’s easy to use and specifically designed for multifamily. With Vision, you’ll have training content that covers all the essential topics, a platform you can customize, and a backend system that’s easy to manage and scale.
Retain Top Talent
Improve Property Performance
Achieve Full Compliance
Execute with Ease
Comprehensive Training Content.
Vision covers all of the essential topics. And you’ll never worry about outdated training — we monitor industry and regulatory changes, so you don’t have to.
- Fair Housing*
- Sexual Harassment
- Tax Credit Compliance
- Risk & Crisis Management
- Human Trafficking
- Leasing & Sales Skills
- Virtual Leasing
- Customer Service
- Leadership Development
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Basic to Advanced Maintenance Skills
- Safety Series
- Industry Partner Content
We have even more training content! See the complete Vision catalog today.
* Grace Hill’s Fair Housing courses are approved for use by the Texas Dept. of Housing & Community Affairs (TDHCA) and Virginia's Dept. of Professional & Occupational Regulation (DPOR)
Empower Your Team With Better Training.
- Boost knowledge retention with short courses that fit into busy work days.
- Engage employees with interactive training content developed with learning science.
- Make training inclusive with Spanish-language courses, translation tools, and vision-impaired software compatibility.
“Grace Hill is literally our one-stop-shop for all things learning and development. They have been instrumental in providing course content that meets current regulatory requirements. And without the help of Grace Hill’s suite of performance solutions, we would be unable to respond to the ever-evolving landscape of our industry.”
Director of Property Management
Generic Systems Don’t Cut It.
The most successful training never uses a one-size-fits-all approach. The reality is that your team is unique — and you need a learning management system that can flex with you as you change and grow. However you need to deliver training, Vision has the content and platform to help you succeed.
Training You Can Customize to Your Unique Structure.
Bring training to your team anywhere with a mobile-accessible platform.
Host live instructor-led training virtually with integrated Zoom conferencing.
Create or import your own custom training with our plug-and-play course builder and media drive.
Move past generic systems that don’t perform.
Contact us now to schedule a personalized demo and the difference a custom-developed training platform makes.
Easy to Learn. Easy to Manage.
Rest easy knowing that Vision is as effortless and intuitive to manage as it is to learn. We know you wear many hats in multifamily and complicated processes just get in the way.
Vision makes it easy to manage your training program because we developed the backend of the learning management system with critical features. In addition, you’ll have the support you need to be successful with our on-demand admin training, expert consultation, and technical support always at the ready.
Take the Stress Out of Managing Your Training.
- Save time by connecting your HRIS for automated user access management.
- Leverage automated email alerts and assignment notifications to remind the team about training.
- Send automated reports with training insights to company stakeholders.
- Reference self-serve training resources for admins and technical support.
Make Your Job Easier.
Contact us to see how Vision can simplify managing your multifamily property management training.
The Learning Management System That Helps You Perform.
What’s the point of a training system if it doesn’t boost your bottom line? With nearly 25 years of industry expertise, Vision’s training content and intuitive platform help multifamily teams improve performance every day. You need an LMS that helps you retain top talent, improve property performance, and mitigate risk and liability.
Retain Top Talent.
Surveys show that 86% of respondents wish their employer offered more opportunities to acquire new skills.* Vision helps reduce employee turnover and retain top talent by keeping your team knowledgeable and highly skilled.
- Foster a culture of professional development with a full library of job-related training.
- Onboard your newest employees with proper training that sets them up for success.
- Cultivate your next wave of managers and supervisors with our Leadership Development course series.
* As reported by Businesswire, UiPath surveyed 4,500 office workers in March 2020.
Improve Property Performance.
- Automatically assign training based on position to increase expertise in operations management, sales and customer service, and maintenance skills.
- Incorporate refresher courses and microlearning boosters to reinforce knowledge and skills.
- Use the custom course builder to add training for unique systems and processes.
Mitigate Risk and Liability.
- Protect against fair housing claims with the most trusted training series in the industry.
- Assign courses that improve risk management and cybersecurity awareness.
- Add our tax credit compliance course series so employees stay in compliance with housing authority guidelines.
Vision by The Numbers
Number of people using Vision annually*
Number of course completions annually*
Number of training hours annually*
We think Vision is the perfect solution for multifamily training, and we’d love to show you how it will benefit your team! We also understand that sometimes the decision to set up a new LMS requires additional support in your company.
Download the Vision brochure now and share it with your colleagues before contacting us for a live, personalized demo.
Ready to dominate the industry?
Let’s chat about how Vision helps you get there.
A Comprehensive Talent Management Solution
Take your training to the next level by combining policy manuals, mystery shopping, employee and resident surveys, and reputation management solutions. Create a continual cycle of improvement with the power of Grace Hill’s entire product suite.