Over 50% of maintenance employees are quitting their jobs.*
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Did you know that investing in your maintenance employees can reduce turnover, limit liability, and increase productivity? Online training is the key to maintaining happiness!
Regulations are constantly changing. Our learning courses and policy manuals help your teams learn and grow in their respective fields.
Investing in learning saves your property and company from unnecessary injuries and legalities.
Prepare your team members for the next step in their careers. When the time comes, you can feel confident they are ready for the newest challenge.
In this competitive job market, show your employees you care by investing in their career.
Maintenance is often overlooked as an area that may drastically affect your organization’s revenue and impact NOI.
Watch this micro-webinar to learn:
- Ways maintenance teams can increase effectiveness.
- The top five areas of maintenance that impact your revenue.
- Three initiatives to implement for immediate success.
How To Create a Winning Playbook for Recruiting and Retaining Maintenance Teams
In this webinar, discover:
- How to make your employees feel “seen and heard” from day one.
- Simple exercises to convey appreciation and improve employee retention.
- Strategies to create a visible and meaningful career path.
- Practical solutions designed to solve the maintenance labor shortage.
"The Grace Hill safety courses are very informative, engaging, and user-friendly. The material is presented in an easy-to-understand format that is accessible to learners at all levels of experience.
The courses cover a wide range of topics related to safety in the workplace, including emergency preparedness, hazard communication, and workplace violence prevention. These courses are designed to help our employees develop the knowledge and skills they need to identify potential safety hazards and take steps to prevent accidents and injuries."
VP of Maintenance
Partner with Grace Hill for the best solutions to enhance your maintenance training.
*Swift Bunny Q2 2021 Multifamily Employee Turnover Report