Microaggressions: What I Say and How I Say It
Date of Event: November 18, 2020
Event Location: Zoom
As a supplement to Grace Hill’s newly released DE&I courses, we are thrilled to provide an in-depth examination of Microaggressions: what they are, how they feel, and what you can do to prevent them going forward. Once again we partner with Melissa D White at The Activation Hour and Stephanie Anderson from NAA in this impactful, honest discussion that will be all about participant engagement.
- Melissa D. White – CEO, Speaker, Trainer, and Diversity & Inclusion Advocate, The Activation Hour Coaching & Consulting
- Stephanie Anderson – Manager of Industry Operations, National Apartment Association
If you have experienced Microaggressions either directly or indirectly, and haven’t always known how to respond, this conversation for you!
Afterward, you will be able to
- Identify a microaggression
- Establish & redirect healthy communication beyond a microaggression
- Understand the impact you have on others
- Know the steps needed to turn microaggression into macro awareness
November 18, 2020 • 2:00pm ET