Environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) policies have become increasingly important for commercial real estate organizations; some consider these initiatives essential investments. Organizations that focus on environmental improvements benefit in many areas that directly (and indirectly) impact overall portfolio performance. Conducting tenant and employee surveys is one way to increase your GRESB score and enhance your ESG efforts while capturing unbiased data on what matters most to your stakeholders.
Raise ESG Standards
Increase GRESB Score
Improve Tenant Satisfaction
Prioritize Property Investments
Surveys offer essential insight into tenant sentiment
- Gain objective insights into tenant satisfaction.
- Increase renewal rates by proactively addressing concerns.
- Raise ESG standards and increase GRESB score.
- Identify sustainable property enhancements and prioritize capital expenditures.
- Determine the likelihood of recommending properties.
Even when occupancies are low, surveys offer essential insight into tenant sentiment, so you can make property investments that best increase tenant satisfaction and renewals.
Trusted by CRE Organizations
12 of 15
Largest global investment managers partner with Grace Hill
Sq ft managed by commercial clients
CRE stakeholders surveyed annually
More likely to renew lease when satisfied