Staying Vigilant Despite the Vaccine: COVID-19 Carryovers into 2021
January 14, 2021 | zoom
- Dr. Dana Lerman – Physician, Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease
- Moderator, Melissa Palmer – Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Grace Hill
The year is off to a new start, and vaccinations have begun, but COVID-19 still impacts our communities in significant ways — and will continue to in the months to come.
For our first webinar of 2021, we invite you to join Dana Thayer Lerman, MD, a physician and Infectious Disease specialist who has cared for numerous patients with COVID-19, and who is a founding partner of COVID Consultants: a group of medical experts who help various companies navigate risk mitigation in the COVID-19 era.
In this conversation with Dr. Lerman you will learn:
1. Real-Life COVID-19 Experiences
2. Takeaways from 2020 into 2021
3. What the vaccine rollout means
4. Important considerations for the multifamily industry
5. Specific Training from COVID Consultants that can help you mitigate risk