What Multifamily can do to Prevent Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking has tragic impacts on both individuals and communities across the nation, but how can those working in the multifamily industry make a difference?
- Ellen Clark – Senior Director of Content, Grace Hill
- Allison Franklin – Program Director, SAFE CARES
- Mariana Loboguerrero – Director, iEmpathize Orlando
Date of Event: January 27, 2021
Event Location: Zoom
In honor of National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month month, Grace Hill is providing this exclusive webinar to help you learn:
- Important Human Trafficking statistics in the U.S.
- Why multifamily communities need to be on alert
- What to look for if Human Trafficking has occurred
- Strategies to implement
- Specific courses, training, and other programs available
We are honored to have partnered with both iEmpathize and SAFE CARES to bring this special conversation to you. iEmpathize is a non-profit organization whose human trafficking prevention strategies are used throughout the US and Mexico, and recognized by the United Nations as being among the top 100 practices to combat human trafficking worldwide. SAFE CARES addresses the economic and social costs of trafficking with survivor-centered and preventative solutions.
In this impactful webinar you will hear stories and strategies from both organizations, as well as more about the training courses Grace Hill has recently implemented for both onsite and corporate team members.