Now that some properties are beginning to resume onsite leasing tours, we are excited to announce that Validate mystery shopping is once again available onsite to assess both self-guided and agent-led tours. Because onsite tours require new policies and processes be followed, it is more important than ever that they be assessed to ensure customers are getting an experience that leads to satisfaction and, ultimately, leases.
Self-Guided Tour Assessment Now Available!
Self-guided tour mystery shopping is now available for subscription or ala cart shops. Mystery shops for self-guided tours measure an agent’s ability to provide excellent customer service and effective sales techniques without being present for the tour. Shoppers assess the:
- Tour scheduling process
- Leasing assessment in preparation for the tour
- Identification of customer priorities
- Physical condition of unit toured
- Customer follow-up
- Closing techniques
CDC Protocols for Onsite Tours
Validate mystery shoppers are trained to follow CDC COVID-19 protocols, including:
- Checking their temperature every morning
- Ensuring they are symptom-free when completing a shop
- Wearing a mask at all times (property employees should do the same)
- Maintaining a distance of at least six feet from other people
- Refraining from unnecessary touch inside the unit
Multiple Options for Custom Shops
Companies with locations in diverse regions may have some properties that are limited to virtual tours, while others are resuming onsite tours. Validate gives you one mystery shop solution for self-guided, agent-led, and virtual mystery shops. All three shop types can be either recorded or unrecorded. And custom scoring allows you to tailor assessment criteria to individual property needs. It’s the best way to meet your customers where they are and ensure their satisfaction.