CDC Eviction Moratorium Webinar: Further Insight
Since the September 2020 federal eviction moratorium issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), there has been a lot of conversation and confusion. Listen to our October webinar to hear the latest information, as well as answers to questions you may have about complying with the order.
Date of Event: October 7, 2020
Event Location: Online Via Zoom
We’ll talk about:
- What the order does
- Who qualifies for relief
- The declaration form that residents must complete
- Whether you can contest a declaration
- What may happen if you don’t comply with the order
- What happens when the order expires at the end of the year, and more.
- Ellen Clark – Senior Director of Content, Grace Hill
- Perry MacLennan – Attorney, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd
- Scot J. Haislip, Esq. – VP of Legal Affairs and Counsel, National Apartment Association