Turn luck into good fortune when you combine Grace Hill’s training and policy solutions! Watch now to see Grace Hill’s Vision Learning Management System (LMS) and PolicyPartner for operating procedures together in action.
Vision and PolicyPartner are seamlessly integrated, with policies containing deep links to courses, learning center integration, assignment acknowledgment, reporting, and more!
Set the Standard With Policies
- Prepare your team by setting policies and standards to operate your business.
- Save time by leveraging templates of policies and manuals built by industry experts.
- Customize your operating procedures to the unique setup of your organization.
Train for High-Performance
- Train your team to maximize every opportunity.
- Drive performance with training topics for sales, marketing, customer service, and leadership development.
- Elevate your team’s capabilities with optional elective training bundles.
- Add custom training specific to your team.
Vice President of Sales, Grace Hill
Amy Cortez is an experienced sales and operations leader with over 20 years of service in various roles, including SVP/Division Leader, VP Sales and Marketing, VP of Sales, and Director of Sales and Marketing. Amy is passionate about understanding her customer’s needs and uses her business knowledge to help guide them to a solution that makes a real impact on their business. Gleaning from her deep experience in B2B software sales and a B.S. in Computer Science, Amy specializes in helping her customers overcome their toughest challenges.
Senior Sales Engineer, Grace Hill
Having served as both a regional property manager for a national brand and an account manager for Grace HIll’s strategic accounts, Jay Thompson knows what it takes to elevate property performance and reduce operating risk in multifamily. He now leads a team of multifamily sales engineers that focus on delivering the impact of Grace Hill's suite of solutions. Jay also chairs the BAAA Supplier Committee, serving as membership committee co-chair and as a FAA board member, on the FAA Editorial Advisory and Strategic Planning Committee. He serves at both the state and national level, earning Associate Volunteer of the Year for the Bay Area Apartment Association at the annual FAA conference.