New Grace Hill Mini-Course
A manager may not fire, demote, harass or otherwise “retaliate” against an individual for filing a complaint of discrimination, participating in a discrimination proceeding, or otherwise opposing discrimination. This type of behavior is called retaliation, and it is illegal.
Retaliation is the most common discrimination charge filed nationally. According to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) data, there were 41,097 retaliation claims received in 2017, a 50% rise since 2007.
Grace Hill’s latest mini-course helps multifamily companies prevent and respond to retaliation in the workplace. Available in Employee and Supervisor versions, Retaliation in the Workplace gives learners a better understanding of what retaliation is and what they should do about it.
In only 20 minutes, Retaliation in the Workplace covers:
- The purpose of anti-retaliation laws
- How to recognize retaliatory behavior
- What to do if you believe you are experiencing retaliation
In addition, the Supervisor version contains strategies for appropriately handling employee complaints.
All Grace Hill mini-courses include:
- Voice narration
- Engaging videos
- An accompanying downloadable workbook
- A Knowledge Challenge Quiz, which must be passed to complete the course
- Practice activities based on real-world scenarios
Mini-courses are available to Gold and Platinum Vision clients as one of the features of Compliance Plus.