Change your altitude. Change your attitude.
It’s amazing what two days of industry inspiration can do! Find out first-hand at the Grace Hill 2022 NCP Conference in the mile-high city, destined to motivate you and your team to reach your peak potential. Don’t miss it!
It promises to be a breath of fresh (mountain) air.
Mark your calendar for the 2022 NCP Conference scheduled for Wednesday, May 4 - Friday, May 6. We are working on the agenda now, planning some amazing, informative sessions led by industry experts including:
- Rob Oley, Royal American Management
- Shannon Nardinelli, California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Gina Metzger, Fairfield Residential
- Mark Shelburne, Novogradac & Co
- Jenny DeSilva, DeSilva Housing Group
- Terry Kitay, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Samantha Sowards, Nan McKay
- Sheryl Putnam, Nan McKay
The conference will be held at the Westin Downtown Denver (same venue as before), and in the coming weeks our team will share a link to book your hotel room. As you book your hotel and flights, please plan to arrive on Wednesday before 6:00 p.m. MDT and depart on Friday after 2:00 p.m. MDT.
The NCP Conference will take place May 4th through 6th in Denver, Colorado and will be located at the Westin Denver Downtown. The Westin is a dynamic hotel located in the city center which is only steps away from Coors Field, Empower Field at Mile High, the 16th Street Mall, Union Station, and numerous local restaurants and breweries.
The Westin Denver Downtown provides scenic views of the Rocky Mountains, a heated rooftop pool, upscale rooms and suites all conveniently located in Denver’s beautiful downtown area.
Mine for Gold (Nuggets of Wisdom, That Is)
We’ll dig deep so you get the most out of every session, with topics which include:
Housing Credit Update
Average Income Test
Beyond the Handbook
Packed with information specifically provided to help you effectively and efficiently streamline your operations, this conference is the perfect time and place for…
- RECHARGING your batteries…
- LEARNING the latest news & options…
- DISCUSSING solutions with the best in the business… and
- CREATING your own networking group of peers in which you can encircle yourself.
6 Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Finally have an opportunity to get beyond the basics into the nitty-gritty of the Tax Credit, Home, Section 8, and other affordable housing programs.
- Learn the latest industry news, opinions, and updates affecting the world of affordable housing compliance and management!
- Get advanced training in the issues you really care about such as effectively managing the property and making your compliance operation run more smoothly!
- Have hands-on, real world discussions on topics that most conferences gloss over!
- Meet and network with your peers from across the country to share ideas, techniques, opinions, and stories!
- Experience a different types of housing conference – a conference that really allows you to openly discuss issues, ask questions, and hear opinions from experts and your peers from all over the country!
Have you ever wondered how some people make compliance & property management look so easy?
LEARN THEIR SECRETS AT THE ULTIMATE COMPLIANCE & MANAGEMENT BRAINSTORMING EVENT!