The Data Is in the Details: An Inside Look at What Renters Like, Love, and Can’t Live Without
April 21, 2022 | 2 p.m. ET
Watch the Recording Now
The pandemic caused many renters to reevaluate their housing priorities, whether it was teleworking triggering moves, digital nomads looking to join a flexible membership club, pet amenities dog owners won’t rent without, or the insatiable appetite for more packages.
Beyond national trends, there are several market-level nuances affecting renter preferences. National data paints an overall picture for the industry, but it is vital for operators to keep a finger on the pulse of each individual market in their portfolios, too, as trends vary by market.
We invite you to join Apartment.com’s upcoming webinar, “The Data is in the Details: An Inside Look at What Renters Like, Love and Can’t Live Without,” with invited guests Grace Hill, NMHC, and Lincoln Property Company, where industry insiders will provide a comprehensive look at the features and community amenities that renters can’t live without, how much they are willing to pay for them, and what matters most during their home search.
- Sarah Yaussi, Vice President of Business Strategy at NMHC
- Margette Hepfner, COO, Residential Management, Lincoln Property Company
- Jagan Arumugham, Senior Director, Head of Analytics & Data Science at CoStar Group
- Katie Jeffirs, Sr. Survey Team Manager, Grace Hill, Inc.
During the session, our panelists will unpack data trends and themes from the 2022 NMHC/Grace Hill Renter Preferences Survey Report and Apartments.com renter behavior, giving multifamily owners and operators insights into the following:
– Resident demographics and psychographics
– Apartment search and touring preferences
– Lease decision factors
– Connectivity needs
– Pricing expectations and more