Tis’ The Season To Be Techie Webinar
Watch the Recording Now
According to recent research, Americans spend an average of 7 hours a day connected to the internet. Most households have an average of eight smart devices. What does this all mean? LOTS of apps, services, and software designed to make your life easier while online. We all know that it can be overwhelming, especially while trying to WFH, keep your teams engaged, and tackle technology. Check out our recent webinar featuring Russ Webb, Creative & Innovative Leader, as we dive into technology trends and discuss:
- The differences between a Zoom Meeting and a Zoom Webinar and why you need to use them for different purposes.
- Work smarter, not harder, by learning some best practices for using tech tools you already have and discovering new ones.
- Are you tired of virtual meetings? We have some alternatives to keep folks engaged.
- Is your team on the same page or reading entirely different books? We have some great tech tools to have you working as a seamless machine.
- Oh, and not everything needs to be serious, so we have some fun tech tools that will just make you smile.