The next phase of Vision 2020 is about to launch! We kicked off Vision 2020 with an enhanced learning experience, featuring a more intuitive design and personalized functionality. Coming July 28th is a new course builder that makes building custom courses easier than ever.
In addition to our current course building features like Virtual Classroom and drag and drop Grace Hill content, the new course builder gives you access to a variety of new features, including:
- Drag-and-drop course building (documents, links, videos, HTML pages)
- Convenient course structure (easily see which content is required)
- Automated completion settings
- SCORM uploader (now accepting xAPI in addition to 2004 and 1.2)
- Ability to load multiple SCORM files into one course
- Quiz and survey builder with template & import tool
- In-platform access to question-level data for custom quizzes and surveys
- Reserve time feature for custom content short courses
- Automated Content Repository (replacing manual LOR)
- Intuitive interface using Google Material Design
- Plug and Play Content from Grace Hill courses will now dynamically link into your courses. When we update content you’ve added to your courses via Plug and Play, your course will automatically be updated.
Stay tuned for the next phase of Vision 2020: a new admin experience launching this fall!