Grace Hill, the innovator of the industry's only talent management solution covering policies, training and assessment that is designed to drive property performance and reduce operating risk by developing and retaining property management talent, announced the acquisition of Elizabeth Moreland Consulting, Inc., the industry leader in Tax Credit and affordable housing compliance and resource training.
The two organizations have been in close partnership for two years. Elizabeth Moreland Consulting, founded by Elizabeth Moreland in 1995, is the most robust resource for Tax Credit and affordable housing available in multifamily. The acquisition will bring Moreland's extensive library of online training courses, compliance certifications, Tax Credit forms and filings, and educational content to further enhance Grace Hill's industry leading policy, training and assessment solutions.
Industry-specific training courseware in a platform that’s easy to use, manage, and scale
- Exclusive training library created in-house and curated from premium partners.
- Flexible system to adapt training to your company’s needs.
- Automated assignments and reporting free up your time.
A comprehensive policy solution built specifically for the real estate management industry
- Designed specifically for the industry and trusted for over 22 years.
- Expansive library of industry-specific policies and documents available for customization to your company’s needs.
- Empower your team to succeed with a solution that helps you set the expectations for performance and operations.
The learning management system (LMS) used to access the UTS content (EduBrite) was acquired by Linkedin, which later announced its plan to retire the EduBrite system by October 31, 2022.
"Grace Hill is unrivaled in delivering content and best practices to the industry at large and it is an honor to partner with them in a more holistic manner. I believe integrating my efforts and expertise further into the Grace Hill platform will be instrumental as we continue to support, educate and guide the affordable housing industry."
- Elizabeth Moreland